Australia’s third largest city, the State Capital of Queensland and the gateway to the adventure playgrounds of the Sunshine and Gold Coasts. These are just a few reasons of why so many people visit Brisbane.
Although many visitors to Brisbane head to the beaches on the North and South Coasts, many choose to stay in the many inner city Hotels and Apartments. The public transport around the greater Brisbane area is fantastic, however those looking to explore a little further out are going to be best suited to a hire car.
Before heading off on your trip, please check out these handy and informative pages to help you plan what to see and where to go whilst driving around the beautiful Brisbane area.
North to the Sunshine Coast
- Calondra – 92 km from Brisbane.
- Mooloolaba – 98 km from Brisbane.
- Maroochydore – 104 km from Brisbane.
- Coolum – 118 km from Brisbane.
- Noosa – 126 km from Brisbane.
South to the Gold Coast
- Dream World – 55 km from Brisbane.
- Movie World – 58 km from Brisbane.
- Wet’n’Wild – 59 km from Brisbane.
Driving Information by Town or City
Driving Information By State
Queensland – the Sunshine State.
New South Wales – the First State.
Victoria – the Garden State.
Tasmania – the Apple Isle.
South Australia – the Festival State.
Western Australia – the Real Thing.
Northern Territory – Outback Australia.