The many things to do in Brisbane and the surrounding areas are plentiful to say the least. Many visitors come to the area again and again to visit the ever increasing variety of attractions.
- Brisbane’s Alma Park Zoo – 30 minutes from the CBD.
- Queen Street Mall – including the Myer Centre.
- Museum of Brisbane – CBD
- Brisbane Powerhouse – Centre for Live Arts.
- City Botanic Gardens – Planted in 1825, the City’s oldest park
- Treasury Casino – Brisbane’s only Casino.
- Hot Air Balloon Brisbane – O’Reilly’s Vineyard Champagne Breakfast included too
Found your hotel or holiday apartment in Brisbane? How do you get around in Brisbane? East Coast Car Rentals offers you the lowest rates for Car Rental Brisbane Fortitude Valley, city branch. Book a car with us today and save!
If you prefer, you can rent from our Brisbane Hendra Branch which is located only a few kilometres away from Brisbane Airport and we provide our customers Complimentary Airport Shuttle Bus service. Best of all, East Coast Car Rentals offers you the same best prices for Car Rental Brisbane Airport.