We’ve teamed up with the Australian Medical Association Victoria to extend our offer to support Victorian essential service workers. Affordable car rental is so important during these incredibly challenging times to ensure our essential service workers can get off public transport and have a safe and sanitised vehicle to travel to and from work. We’re supporting Victoria one car rental at a time.
- Flat weekly rate starting from $81 for our economy class vehicles
- Up to 100 kilometres free per day, or up to 3000 kilometres per month
- Additional kilometres charged at 25 cents per kilometre, GST included
- $1,650 excess or reduce your excess to $330 for $7.70 per day
- Standard liability options apply
- Minimum age requirement 21 years
- A form of ID confirming employment or at least two payslips in one of the essential services listed below
- Excludes manual vehicles and mini-buses
This offer is open to Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Police, Midwives, Pharmacists, pharmacy workers, aged care workers, health care workers, and supermarket or grocery store workers.
Please Note: This deal is intended for individuals working in essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are a Purchasing Officer seeking a significant number of vehicles or mini-vans for your organisation please contact our Sales Manager, Roberto Mignanelli (email@example.com).