We’re supporting our frontline essential service workers to ensure Australians receive the care they need during this crisis. We are easing the burden by giving access to affordable rental vehicles to ensure workers can continue servicing communities and avoid public transport as a precaution.
- Flat weekly rate of $50
- All vehicle classes available, excluding mini-vans
- Up to 100 kilometres free per day, or up to 3000 kilometres per month. Additional kilometres charged at 25 cents per kilometre, GST included
- $900 excess or reduce your excess to $150 for $5.50 per day
- Offer available for travel up until June 30th
- Standard liability options apply
- Minimum age requirement 21 years
- A form of ID confirming employment or at least two payslips in one of the essential services listed below
This offer is open to Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Police, Midwives, Pharmacists, pharmacy workers, aged care workers, health care workers, and supermarket or grocery store workers.
FREE delivery is also available to the CBD & surrounds within a 15 kilometre radius of the nearest branch. Talk to us if delivery and pick-up is desired further away.
Please Note: This deal is intended for individuals working in essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are a Purchasing Officer seeking a significant number of vehicles or mini-vans for your organisation please contact our Sales Manager, Roberto Mignanelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click here for our media release.