If you were one of the lucky one’s to secure your Easter Holiday car rental this year, we hope you were able to enjoy the sweeping vineyards of the Barossa Valley, take a crack at surfing up in Noosa Heads, or enjoy the autumn sunsets of the Great Ocean Road. If sadly, you missed out on a rental car over these last few long weekends – we are here to help make sure that doesn’t happen again.
In Case You Missed It – is our way of helping you secure your car rental for any holiday plans you have coming up this year. With no travel restrictions on Winter, Spring or Summer Holidays including Christmas Break – this is truly your best chance to secure your holiday car rental.
Enjoy 10% OFF our PrePay & Save rates securing your car rental well before the holiday rush at any of our 11 East Coast Car Rental locations. The highways of Australia are ready for you and your road trip ambitions.
🚘 Book From April 28th – May 31th, 2022
🚘 Travel May 1st 2022 onwards (no travel restrictions)
🚘 Free Cancellation up to 7-Days prior of your booking.
Simply select your dates, click “Find a Vehicle” and secure your holiday rental car for you upcoming trip. It’s that easy!
Terms and Conditions
- Promo code is valid on bookings made between April 28th, 2022 and May 31st, 2022.
- Promo code is eligible for travel from May 1st, 2022.
- Promo code is eligible for all travel dates including school holidays and Christmas Break (December 17th 2022 – January 5th, 2023)
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- All bookings must be made with a minimum of 24 hours prior to vehicle pick up.
- Discount of 10% applies to base rate (time and kilometres) of rental only and will be incorporated into your total price at quote summary stage.
- Extra charges apply if you select additional options, and if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick-up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads.
- Valid vehicle categories – as displayed.
- If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances where your Rental Terms and conditions are breached by you.
- Cancelling the booking 7 or more days prior to the collection date of the vehicle will result in a full refund of the purchase price and any credit card surcharges
- When cancelling less than 7 days prior to the collection date, the cancellation fee will be equal to the sum of three (3) rental days as per the rental fee of the booking, and, if the notice provided is less than three (3) days, the full rental purchase price will be retained by East Coast Car Rentals
- No refund will be provided on any portion of the purchase price if the Customer fails to pick up the vehicle at the day and time of collection
- No refund will be provided for ‘early returns’ or ‘unused days’ when returning the vehicle earlier than the booked dates and times. Any unused portion of the Optional Extras purchased at the time of collection will be refunded to the Customer
- Covid-19 affected travel and cancellations guarantee: If your travel plans have been severely affected or need to be cancelled due to travel restrictions as a result of Covid-19 e.g. interstate Border closures in place or announced, East Coast Car Rentals will refund your upcoming pre-paid rental in full. We will also refund any unused portion of your rental if border closures are announced, and you need to abort your travel plans to return home Interstate.
- Refer to East Coast Car Rentals full Rental Terms and Conditions